As marketing researchers, we’ll normally work with any client on any marketing research project.
Clients we work with range from multi-national corporations to franchise chains, from major companies to mid range companies and to smaller companies – with an occasional one or two person start-up business.
We have tended to work extensively with companies and organisations in these industries:
- The finance sector – including with banks, building societies, credit unions, development funds, superannuation funds, financial advisers, brokers, insurers, trustees and remuneration managers.
- The retail sector – including directly owned and franchised groups (and particularly in the food and beverages, groceries, clothing, office products, shopping centres and hairdressing areas).
- The media and communications sectors (including publishers, advertising agencies, and advertisers).
- The industry, specialist and traders associations sectors.
- The higher education sector – for both local and overseas services.
- The manufacturing and fmcg sectors.
- Rural industries.
- In the real estate, property development, employment and car dealership sectors.
- With government – including local government and government utilities.
- With general medical and mental health services.
- With employees across a range of industries, and
- We have also worked with local and overseas charities and aid agencies.
Hence, we have a soundly-based feeling that our expertise will be able to help you to strengthen your business.
And recommend your next step is to call or email Philip Derham – Email: Philip.Derham@derhamresearch.com.au or call 0414 543 765 or (+61) 03 9897 3011
Or use the form below!