Keeping your online surveys focussed by pre-loading customer data.

August 5, 2014

Transferring-DataThe stimulus to commission an online survey is often the need to know the answer to a particular burning question, which, when answered, will strengthen your business.

Online surveys can be quick, targeted and effective. (Our 20 Questions One Topic Monitors™ are examples of precise, targeted online surveys.)

In our online surveys, we can ask new questions and incorporate information you already know about your customers. This combination can give more useable knowledge about them, enabling more targeted responses to identified concerns.

The additional information may known to the customers (e.g. their postcode) or may be some construct you use (e.g. the value of their business to you, or the segments you group them into).

We can pre-load such information when we load in their email addresses for the online survey invitations.

Then we can analyse pre-loaded details with the survey questions that answer the burning question that stimulated the survey. This additional analysis capacity can show whether there is a need to do more with particular groups.

For example, if 90% of your customers are satisfied, is worth trying to convert the other 10%? That is a reasonable post-survey question.

But if the pre-loaded data showed us that 10% dissatisfied were your least valuable customers, you may take one decision. If the analysis showed them to be your most profitable customers, you may make quite another decision.

Hence, our online surveys can answer both the burning need question, and also the “and what next” questions that can follow.

If you’d like to know more about how our online surveys and particularly our 20 Questions One Topic Monitors™ can assist you, by adding pre-known information, please call or email Philip Derham.

To find out more, contact Philip Derham – by email at Philip.Derham@derhamresearch.com.au    or by mobile phone 0414 543 765 or by telephone (+61) 03 9897 3011.

Or use the form below!